Another super easy meal that the family adores. Each and every one of them! Yay for stroganoff! Yay for easy! And a double Yay for cheap! Oh and fast, did I mention fast? Ya, I’m still working on the whole idea of having everything run smoothly, that’s why this recipe is on our months list of menu options. For all of the above stated reasons. Enough said, yes? Lets just go ahead and get to the recipe!
Family Favorite Stroganoff: 47 carbs per 1 cup serving
Hamburger, 1 or 2 pounds depending on how hungry your family is, we use 2.
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 cans cream of mushroom soup+ 1 can water if you are using 2 pounds of burger. If using just 1 pound cut the soup and water in half.
1 cup( + some extra for good measure) sour cream
1 package noodles of your choice cooked and drained
- Start by browning the burger with the onion, salt, and pepper.
- Now add the soup and water. Stir it in, then let it simmer on medium/low for 20 minutes.
- Add the sour cream at this point.
- Stir it in but don’t let it boil.
- Add the cooked noodles and stir to make sure they are well coated in the sauce.
There, you are done! Dinner is served in under an hour. It’s filling, family pleasing, and an added perk…..only one pan to wash! Your welcome.
Add some cheese to the top for a little bit of extra yumminess and it just doesn’t get much better. Comfort food at it’s finest.
Love from here,